Welcome! We’re glad you’re here today!
Below you’ll find all the links and details for our worship service today, plus others news and notifications to keep you updated on what’s happening at Hope Church.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICES
- Wear a mask at all times while inside the building
- Use hand sanitizer when you walk in and anytime you’re up and about
- Maintain 2m distance from others or other households
- Please register your family in case AHS contact tracing is needed
- After service hangout will be limited to 15 minutes
- To keep kids better distanced, we will have planned activities after the service where kids can interact safely at a distance
FOR BEST ZOOM WORSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Use Side-By-Side Speaker View to see slides and speaker together.
- Stay muted to limit distractions until we open the call for conversation.
- Feel free to have your video off, but you are welcome to turn it on!
LIVE SUFFICIENTLY. GIVE GENEROUSLY.
We believe every resource is a gift to be given. Your financial generosity is an investment in helping us multiply the mission to connect even more of our neighbours to Christ and each other. We have 2 giving options: online with a credit card or through e-transfer through your bank. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation. We also have a list of creative ways you can contribute outside of a regular tithe.
Over the next 2 months, we will be transitioning to a new online giving platform called RebelGive. This will make online giving simpler and save us money with less transaction fees. Full details will be emailed this week to all members.
AMAZING KIDS LESSONS ONLINE EACH WEEK
The kids craft kits for May are available for pickup today after the service. The remaining kits will be delivered Sunday afternoon.
The crafts correspond to each week’s Kids Bible Lesson and Craft Video that is uploaded each Sunday. Whether you’re at home or joining us in-person, click the Kids Resources button below to access our weekly Kids Lesson Video that has this week’s Bible lesson, memory verse, song and craft demonstration.
We want to bless all 200+ ladies who live or work at the Sage Hill Retirement Residence this Mothers Day (May 9)! Each lady there will receive a card and chocolate bar from Hope Church and we need your help making the cards extra special. If you’re willing to help, please take a pack of cards with you today or text us 587-210-8080 and we will drop them off. Cards will need to be finished by Friday May 7th.